The kinds of information we collect and hold
Personal information for advocacy purposes such as name, postal address, phone and fax numbers and email addresses.
Personal information relating to a person’s business or professional capacity such as ABN/ACN, position, organisation, postal address, phone and fax numbers and email addresses.
- Transactional information such as credit card details or bank details in the event of a purchase from ASR.
- Personal information for human resources, finance and general entity administration purposes.
- Personal information for the purpose of organising, inviting and holding a conference, seminar or similar ASR event.
How we collect personal information
- Directly from the person we are working with to provide advice, materials and/or resources.
- From publically available information.
- From our Members and key stakeholders such as Industry Partners.
How we hold personal information
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal information to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
- Hard copy format in our secure offices.
- Electronic format in our secure servers.
The use of personal information
The first priority of ASR’s use of personal information is to protect its confidentiality, subject to the particular use the information is being put to.
Personal information will not be revealed, sold, distributed, rented, licensed, shared or passed on to any third party unless consent has been granted by the individual or organisation, or ASR is required to do so by law.
- We use your information to provide products and services to you or information about these products or services.
- ASR is committed to the use of personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
How to access or correct your personal information or make a privacy complaint
ASR is transparent and accountable for the limited personal information that we collect. Should you wish to access or correct your personal information we hold, please contact ASR on +61 434265455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also use these contact details to notify us of a privacy complaint that you may have against us if you think we have failed to comply with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles.
This Policy Statement is effective from 18 March 2015.
The Digital Business Kit is a free online tool funded by the federal government, designed and delivered by the Australian Services Roundtable.
Advice provided as part of the DBKs is of a general nature only and does not take account of your particular business objectives and financial situation.
Before making any decisions about investment in technology products or services, carefully consider your requirements and seek professional advice.
ASR does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage caused by reliance on any aspect of the DBKs.
ASR staff and contractors do not receive any commission or benefit from any supplier mentioned as part of the DBKs.